Universal Travel Converter
The Multi-Nation Travel Converter is designed to convert your
2-FLAT-PIN plug into right plug for foreign wall outlet and make the
foreign electricity to 110/120 volts to fit your
- Model #USA-100: Use only with
low power (up to 50 watts) electronic products, for example,
video cameras, calculators, radios, walkmans, CD players, and
- Model #USA-200: Use only with
high power (50 to 1600 watts) appliances, for example, hair
dryers, travel irons, coffee makers, hot pots, lamps, and etc.
- All appliances/electronic devices have wattage rating marked on them and should be checked before using.
- Please note, that some appliances may operate a little slower when used in foreign countries, which operate on 50Hz, while the USA/CANADA operates on 60Hz.
- Most foreign countries have unstable voltage conditions. These conditions may shut off your appliances prematurely. This does not mean that your appliance or Universal Travel Converter are not working properly.
- Important: Do not leave Universal Travel Converter in wall outlet when not in use. Remove the Universal Travel Converter from the wall outlet once you are finished using it.
- Make sure to check the AC voltage and outlet style of wall outlet that you intend to use before using the Universal Travel Converter.
- If wall outlet's AC voltage is 220/240V, turn the voltage selector knob located on the back side of the Universal Power Converter to position Marked with "Thru Transformer".
- If wall outlet's AC voltage is 110/120V, turn the voltage selector knob located on the back side of the Universal Power Converter to position Marked with "As Adaptor Plug".
- If the foreign wall outlet is "2-Round-Hole"
Europe, Middle East, Africa
You should push the adapter plug marked "Europe-M.East" out from the Universal Travel Converter chamber until the snaps on the side of the plug (See Fig. C). To retract this plug, press together the top and bottom clip in between the two prongs and push the plug back into the storage chamber.
- If the foreign wall outlet is "2-Angled-Hole"
Australia, New Zealand, Philippines
First you should push the two sliding locks on the sides of the Universal Travel Converter to the top position. (See Fig. A), then push the adapter plug marked "Australia Philippines" out from the chamber. (See Fig D). Turn the two flat blades to the angle as outlet holes. Finally, push the 2 sliding locks to the bottom positions to lock the plugs in place. To retract, push the 2 sliding locks back up to the top position, push the plugs back into its chamber.
- If the foreign wall outlet is "2-Parallel-Hole"
USA, Canada, Japan, Taiwan, South America, Caribbean
Follow the same steps as "2-Angled-Hole" but instead, turn the two blades to parallel position to match the outlet
- If the foreign wall outlet is "3-Square-Hole"
England, Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong
First you should push the two sliding locks on the sides of the Universal Travel Converter to the bottom position. Then push the adapter plug marked "England-Africa" and the "Ground Pin" (See Fig. B) out from the chamber. Push the 2 sliding locks to the top positions to lock the plugs in place. To retract, push the 2 sliding locks back down to the bottom position, push the plugs back into its chamber. Also apply a little pressure down on the ground ping button to retract.
- After all the previous procedures, just plug your appliance/electronic device into the Universal Travel Converter at the front of the Converter and the appliance/electronic is ready for use.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
(California law requires this warning to be provided to California customers)
(0 Reviews) Log in
to post a review
Ask a Question
. For immediate response, please call, email, or use the live chat function.