RAID SATA-150 4 Ports PCI Host
Upgrade your computer to use next generation lightning fast SATA technology with
this reliable and high performance SATA RAID PCI Host card. It supports up to
four SATA devices and can transfer data up to 1.5 Gb/s. This card features
extreme quality materials and meticulous precision manufacturing methods to
ensure mission critical dependability and paramount data integrity preservation.
- Provides 2 brackets to support low profile PCI and regular size PCI in one card.
- 48 bits LBA can break capacity-limit to support HDD larger than 137 GB.
- Four high speed serial ATA interface ports, each supporting 1st generation Serial
ATA data rates 1.5 Gb/s.
- Hot-plug capability.
- Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.5 G specifications.
- Supports first-party DMA commands for Native Command Queuing.
- Provides RAID 0 (Stripping) to greatly increase the performance of data transfer
by simultaneously writing data to 2 drives.
- RAID 0+1 (Mirrored-Stripping) combine both Striping and Mirroring technologies to
provide both the performance enhancements that come from Striping and the
data availability and intergrity that comes from Mirroring.
- RAID 1+S (Mirrored-sparing) can automatically replace the failed drive and rebuild
the system when booting HDD is failed.
- Supports ATAPI commands.
- Supports Spread Spectrum in receiver.
- Independent 256-byte FIFOs (32 bit x 64 deep) per Serial ATA channel for host
reads and writes.
- Compliant with PCI Specification, revision 2.2.
- Integrated PCI DMA engines.
- Four pin header on board for LED connection.
- 32 bit, 33/66MHz fully compliant PCI host interface.
- Complete with drivers for Windows 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, and XP.
- Acts as non-RAID when no BIOS configured RAID.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
(California law requires this warning to be provided to California customers)
(0 Reviews) Log in
to post a review
Ask a Question
. For immediate response, please call, email, or use the live chat function.