24-P Nway+2G Gigabit Switch
Manage multiple Ethernet connections and build your network infrastructure
with this essential component.
The device provides smart and efficient management functions and support 26 ports
connection with 24 ports of 10/100Mbps and 2 ports 10/100/1000Mbps with Full/Half
Store-and-forward switching mode promises the low latency plus eliminates all the
network errors, including runt and CRC error packets. To work under full-duplex mode,
transmission and reception of the frames can occur simultaneously without causing
collisions as well as double the network bandwidth. The switch is plug-n-play without
any software to configure and also fully compliant with all kinds of network
This product features only the best materials with
meticulous precision manufacturing processes for
optimal dependability and reliability to ensure clutch and mission critical
- 24 * RJ-45 ports for 10/100Mbps connectivity.
- 2 * RJ-45 ports for 10/100/1000Mbps connectivity.
- Supports NWay protocol for speed (10/100/1000Mbps) and duplex mode (Full/Half)
- Supports auto MDI/MDI-X function on all ports.
- Supports Full/Half Duplex mode on 10/100/1000Mbps speed.
- Wire-speed packet filtering and forwarding rate.
- Store-and-forward architecture filters fragment and CRC errer packets.
- SUpports 8K MAC address entries.
- Supports 2.5Mbits buffer.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ab standards.
- Twenty-Four (24) 100BASE-TX copper ports.
- Two (2) 1000BASE_T copper ports.
- Media Support:
- 10BASE-T: Category 3, 4 or 5 TP.
- 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX: Category 5 TP.
- 1000BASE-T: 2000/200/20Mbps.
- 100BASE-TX: 200/100/20/10Mbps.
- Forwarding / Filtering Rate:
- 1488100 packets/second per port @ 1000Mbps maximum.
- 148810 packets/second per port @ 100Mbps maximum.
- 14881 packets/second per port @ 10Mbps maximum.
- 1 sec @ 1000Mbps minimum.
- 2.6 sec @ 100Mbps minimum.
- 16 sec @ 10Mbps minimum.
- MAC Addresses: Embedded 8K MAC address table, Self-Learning.
- Buffer Memory: Embedded 2.5Mbits packet buffer.
- Duplex Modes: Auto-Negotiation.
- Crossover: Auto-MDI/MDIX Crossover function for each port.
- Power Supply: Internal Full range Auto-Switching.
- LED Indicators:
- System: Power.
- Port: 10/100Mbps ports 100M; LINK/ACT; 1000Mbps ports 10M; 100M; 1000M; TX; RX; FDX/COL.
- Dimension: 441 x 130 x 44 mm.
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 45C (32 ~ 113F).
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70C (-4 ~ 158F).
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% Non-Condensing.
- Certification: FCC Class A, CE.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
(California law requires this warning to be provided to California customers)
(0 Reviews) Log in
to post a review
Ask a Question
. For immediate response, please call, email, or use the live chat function.