GIGA ETHERNET SWITCH
24-P Gigabit + 2 SFP Optional Web Smart Switch
The device is a cost-effective web smart switch that meets all IEEE 802.3/u/x/z Gigabit, Fast Ethernet specifications. It is equipped with 16/24 10/100/1000Base-T ports and 2 dual media ports that accommodate optional 10/100/1000Base-T or SFP modules.
The switch can be managed through Ethernet port using Web browser, the network administrator can logon the switch to monitor, configure and control each por's activity. In addition, the switch implements the QoS (Quality of Service), Port Mirror, VLAN, Port Trunk. It is suitable for office application.
- Supports port-Base QoS, configure through Web browser
- Port mirroring copies traffic from a specific port to a target port.
- 48Gbps forwarding bandwidth for switch, non-blocking switch fabric.
- Wire speed performance.
- Support VLAN for performance & security
- Port Trunk for Bandwidth Aggregation
- Trap Event : use SNMP Trap mechanism to inform supervisor to know the instant abnormal status of the switch.
- Dual Media for Flexible Fiber Connection
- Build-in web-base management
- Standards: IEEE 802.3 ,IEEE 802.3u , IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z ,IEEE 802.3q
- Number of Ports:
- 16 or 24 °— 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-MDIX RJ-45 ports
- Port 23,24/15,16 are TP/SFP Fiber auto sense
- VLAN: Port-base VLAN, IEEE802.1q tag-base VLAN, 4095 Max
- Supports Layer 4 TCP/UDP Port and ToS Classification
- Supports 802.1p QoS with two level priority queue
- Port Trunk: Port trucking with 8 trucking group, up to 12 ports for each group.
- Broadcast Storm: Broadcast Storm suppression.
- Port Mirroring: All port support port mirroring.
- MAC Addresses: 8K/Buffer Memory: 400 KB, Jumbo frame support.
- Power Supply:
- Internal Full range Auto-Switching
- Input voltage: 100 ~ 240 +/-10% VAC/ 50 ~ 60Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 45oC
- Storage Temperature: 0 ~ 70oC
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% Non-Condensing
- Dimensions: 44(H) * 442(W) * 209(D) mm
- Certification: FCC, CE
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
(California law requires this warning to be provided to California customers)
(0 Reviews) Log in
to post a review
Ask a Question
. For immediate response, please call, email, or use the live chat function.