Transparent Solderless Breadboard, 1260 Tie Point, 4 Bus Strips, 3 Binding Posts with 70pcs Jumper Wire
PI Manufacturing provides breadboards of different sizes and numbers of terminal strip points. Breadboard is an evolution of stripboard and prototyping printed circuit boards in that this product allows for the build of prototypes without the need of permanent soldering. Using our breadboards will dramatically reduce the cost of purchasing multiple boards and makes life simpler to make adjustments to the prototype before a massive production of printed circuit boards for consumption.
- Transparent - Clear view of the structure
- Metal Plate: 215 x 130 x 1.2mm
- Board: 165.1 x 109.3 x 8.5mm
- Transparent with color print
- 2 terminal strip 1260 tie point
- 4 bus strips 400 tie point
- 3 binding posts
- 5 cushions
- 70pc jumper wire kit (Length: 2, 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 22, 25, 50, 75, 100, 125mm x 5 of each length)
- 22AWG Solid Wire
- ABS plastic
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
(California law requires this warning to be provided to California customers)
(0 Reviews) Log in
to post a review
Ask a Question
. For immediate response, please call, email, or use the live chat function.
I notice that the breadboard only has 3 binding post holes, but in the fourth picture there are 4 different colors of binding posts. Does the product come with those 4 different colored binding posts (red, yellow, green, black) or just 3 (red, black, green)?
The unit comes with red, black, green but no yellow.