MTP / MPO Female Fan-Out Aqua Cable with 4 Duplex LC, OM3 3mm OFNP 3 Meter with Flex Boot
What is QSFP+ 40GBase-SR4?
- SR4 - short range, Multimode (850nm, or 50/125nm)
- MTP/MPO Connector
- OM3/OM4 multimode 12-fiber cable
- 4 lanes, 10Gbit/s per lane.
- Typical application: connect two switches or routers for high speed interconnect
- 40GBase-SR4 max length:
- Cable Type: MTP Fan-Out Fiber Cable
- Typical Application: To install directly into system equipment ports or patch panel
- Connector: MTP Female to 4 x LC Duplex
- Fiber Count: 12, 8 used/4 not used
- LC Jacket: 900µm x 8 (4 pairs)
- Cable Jacket: Aqua, 3mm
- Fiber Category: OM3, 50/125
- Cable Length: 10ft (3m)
- Data Rate: 40 Gigabit Ethernet 40GBase-SR4
- OFNP - Optical Fiber Nonconductive Plenum is the designation given by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) to interior Fiber optic cables which contain no electrically conductive component, and which are certified for use in plenum applications.
Click here for a larger diagram
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
(California law requires this warning to be provided to California customers)
(0 Reviews) Log in
to post a review
Ask a Question
. For immediate response, please call, email, or use the live chat function.