RS232 Breakout Box / Tester
RS232 is a data signal standard used in many computer serial ports for connection between terminals and data communications equipment, such as modems and other communications devices. These boxes are pocket-sized for convenience and easy transportation, providing you with an on-the-go RS232 break out and testing solution. Furthermore, the box features 24 switches for circuit break out and reconfiguration/patching of 24 active positions. Using these boxes, you can enjoy the highest quality connection testing and configuration experience that only superior boxes can deliver.
PI Manufacturing's electronic devices and equipment are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every device is designed for optimal performance and utmost stability, giving you ease of mind while enjoying the highest quality technological experiences.
- RS232 circuit break out.
- RS232 reconfiguring/patching.
- RS232 signal, wire, and circuit testing/monitoring.
- Access to all RS232/V.24 circuits
- Twelve LED's to monitor key circuit isolation
- Test points on each side of the switches to enable cross patching with jumper leads
- Device is used to test and rewire RS232 interface. Put the RS232 connector cable that comes out of the BREAK-ONE device and plug it into the port of the interface card.
- There are 10 interface signal powered LED's to permanently monitor TD, RD, RTS, CTS, DSR, CD, TC, RC, DTR, (E)TC and two LED's for spare.
- 24 miniature switches enable you to break out circuits or reconfigure and patch any or all of the 24 active positions
- 23 jumpers point enable change the circuits
- EIA RS-232-C Testing
- Material : Plastic Box
- Connectors : DB25 male + DB25 female
- Power From the PC & test device (No external battery required)
- Size : 1.0"H x 3.65"W x 3.3"D (25.4 x 93 x 83 mm)
- Attach the RS232 connector cable of BREAK-1 box onto the port of the interface card.
- Connect the cable that you would like to have tested to the break out box There are 10 interface signal powered LED's to permanently monitor TD, RD, RTS, CTS, DSR, CD, TC, RC, DTR, (E)TC, and two LEDs for spare
- 24 dip switches enable break out circuits or reconfigure and patch any or all of the 24 active potions
- 20 jumpers (included) enables you to change the circuits.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
(California law requires this warning to be provided to California customers)