2.4GHZ Wi-Fi Outdoor Signal Booster, 802.11b/g, 100mw(1w)
PI Manufacturing's signal booster extenders are provided to transmit incoming signals from an antenna source to an output device, such as a radio.
These extenders are used to connect over distances and through the walls to allow for the user to enjoy their experience the way that they prefer.
the boxes are weather proof and very durable.
The usual trade off for convenience is quality, however with the use of these signal booster extenders, having to make a choice of one over the other is no longer a concern.
- Die Casting Aluminum for better heat exchanger
- Lightning Protection
- TX LED and Power LED
- Stronger signal improves throughput for both of the access point and WLAN card.
- Operating Range: 2400 ~2500 GHz
- Operation Mode: Bi-Directional, half duplex, TDD sense RF carrier from transmitter and automatically switches receive to transmit mode.
- Connector: N-Type female, 50 ohms
- Lightning Protection: Direct DC Ground & DC block on amplifier output
- DC Surge Protection: at 5VDC input from transmission cable
- Frequency Response: +/- 1dB over operating range
- Output Power: see the package
- Transmit Gain: Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- Receive Gain: 15 dBm for 802.11b, 18d Bm for 802.11 g/b products
- Receive Noise Figure: 3.5 dBm nominal
- Weatherproof: 100%
- Operating Temperature: -20 to + 70 C
- Operation Humidity: up to 100% relative humidity
- Power Adapter: 2A / 6V DC, 100-240V AC Power Supply
- Output Power Optional:
- 0.5W/1W/2W3W/4W each for 802.11b product
- 200mW/0.5W/1W each for 802.11 g/b product
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
(California law requires this warning to be provided to California customers)