3ft 24AWG Molded UTP Cat5e Network Cable - Red
RJ45 Cat5e Snagless Molded Ethernet Patch Cable
Perfect for use in routers, switches, patch panels, and more, deliver performance for your bandwidth intensive network with these premium Cat5e Ethernet patch cables from PI Manufacturing. Each cable includes a snagless molded boot to provide strain relief for the cable during installation, while ensuring the connector clip is protected when plugging and unplugging. These network cables are also constructed with 24AWG pure bare copper conductors for longer runs and faster speeds. PI Manufacturing Cat5e Ethernet patch cables meet and exceed all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards and are also CM rated for in-wall installation. Designed for residential homes, enterprises, government sites, and more. All bare copper Cat5e cables are UL listed, CSA approved and ETL Cat5e verified.
- Connects to computers, routers, wall plates, patch panels, etc.
- Snagless molded design provides strain relief and protection
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) wires
- 24AWG pure bare copper conductors for longer distance, faster speeds, and conformance to Cat5e certifications
- Performance specifications rated up to 350MHz
- Compatible with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, and 1000BASE-T networks. Supports speeds up to 1000Mbps
- CM rated for in-wall use
- UL listed, CSA approved and ETL Cat5e verified
- RoHS2 and REACH compliant
|Frequently Asked Questions|
|Can these be used for PoE applications?||Yes, they can be used for PoE applications. These cables use 24AWG bare copper conductors that allows power to transmitted and sustained correctly over longer distances.|
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review