IDE Drive to USB Converter
Integrated Drive Electronics (IDE) is a long-time data transfer and connectivity standard primarily used for connections between computers/motherboards and data storage devices, such as hard disk drives and optical disc drives. USB is a very common signal transmission and connection standard often used for connections between computers and computer peripherals. These converters provide interface functionality between IDE drives and USB capable computers, thereby increasing your devices' versatility to improve system efficiency and economy. Using these converters, you can enjoy high-fidelity and high-speed data processing and transfer rates that only superior converters can deliver.
PI Manufacturing's converters are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every converter is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our converters, you can have ease of mind while enjoying the highest quality computing experiences.Typical Applications:
- Connecting between IDE drives and USB ports on computers.
- Converting IDE drives to USB drives.
- USB adapter for IDE devices
- Easy to switch between devices
- Support IDE hard drives and CD/DVD drives
- Supports 3.5" and 2.5" hard disks
- Up to 480Mbps transfer rate
- To get power to 3.5" drives, you may purchase the optional IDE4044-POWER power adapter.
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review