Brass Tube IR Receiver - Dual Band
Brass Tube IR Receiver - Dual BandPI Manufacturing's Brass Tube IR Receiver is a compact device with the ability to assist in making a significant difference to your home theater experience. The receiver's purpose is to relay IR signals from a remote to the final destination of operating an A/V device that may be located away from the direct line of sight of a remote control. For example, you could control a DVD or Blu-ray player from another room by using this IR receiver. Just attach the 3.5mm side of the device to an IR Connector block or IR Hub (sold separately) and the IR Block or Hub will be connected to the media player and on the other end leave the IR piece near your television where you can point to it with your remote. You will be able to depend on a home theater system that maximizes your convenience and allows you to focus strictly on enjoying the entertainment.
- CFL friendly - allows installations in areas with compact fluorescent lighting. Works in most lighting environment
- Blue IR confirmation LED
- Wide band IR receives IR from many types of remotes
- Cable Length: 9.5in., 3.5mm Stereo plug
- Frequency (Receiver): 34 KHz to 60Khz
- Frequency (Transmitter): 38 KHz to 56 KHz
- Range: 40ft @ 38 KHz or 25ft @ 56 KHz
- Power: 12VDC, 30mA max.
- Dimension: 52.5L x O.D 16.5mm
- Cable Length: 9.5in.
- Connector: 3.5mm Stereo plug (TRS Mini Plug)
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review
909.598.3718 for product advice and phone orders
Live chat with us today. 08:30am - 5:00pm PST
Keep us informed. Report any errors