Slimline SATA to SATA and Molex (4-Pin) Card
SATA is a popular standard for connecting and powering computer data storage devices. It is much smaller than the deprecated IDE while allowing much higher data transfer rates. Slimline SATA is a smaller SATA connector for smaller or slim form-factors, such as notebook optical drives. These particular SATA interface cards have a Slimline SATA power to Molex (4-pin) interface that is especially useful with power supplies having no or not enough Slimline SATA power cables, allowing you to use notebook optical drives with desktop, workstation, and server computers. SATA connection interfaces are an absolute necessity for any SATA-capable computer system, and with our SATA cards you can take full advantage of your SATA devices' ultra-fast data transfer capabilities.
PI Manufacturing's cards are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every cards is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our cards, you can have ease of mind while enjoying the highest quality computing experiences.Typical Applications:
- Connecting Slimline SATA notebook optical drives to SATA-capable computers.
- Powering Slimline SATA notebook optical drives with Molex (4-pin) power cables.
- Plug-in adapter for Slimline drives, providing a SATA jack and Molex jack
- Allows Slimline drives to be used on SATA computers
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review