Connect your video device quickly and neatly with one excellent quality cable! These high quality, highly shielded Video cables are carefully manufactured to insure a high quality, interference-free sound and picture. PI Manufacturing's high quality cables will bring an amazing viewing experience unlike any other. With 182% shielded video, these video cables will out perform all others. Our video cables also are designed with an oxygen-free cable jacket, to keep harmful rust causing oxygen out. The Gold Plated contacts on these cables will bring an even higher sound quality by increasing conductivity and protecting against rusting. The highly conductive pure copper enhances the quality of the data stream providing only the most sharp and vivid images while the molded strain relief protects the wire from stress to maintain its durability and endurance. These cables are great for converting a S-Video signal into a RCA composite video using just one high quality cable, which allows for a neat, low cost connection. Let PI Manufacturing's cables bring you the sound and picture quality you want and deserve.
- 100 ft of professional grade cable
- Single S-video Male to RCA composite Male
- Molded Strain Relief to withstand stress
- Easily identifiable colored bands (yellow)
- Pure copper wires enhance conductivity and reduce interference
- An OFC (oxygen-free cable) jacket to ensure a long rust-free life. A rust-free cable means long life and great performance.
- 100% Aluminum Foil Shielded to ensure an interference-free picture. (both video and audio)
- 82% Shielded center conductor to ensure an interference-free sound. (video)
- 26 AGW center conductor (construct 13C/0.12) (video)
- Drain Wire: Bare Copper Braid 64#/0.12
- Easy to use
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
|Connector Types:||S-video male to RCA composite male|
Be the first to post a review