Cable Tester for BNC, RJ45, RJ11, RJ12 Networking and Phone CablesThe PITS (Precision-i Test System) is a hand held, dual featured cable tester that tests for both continuity and connector wiring configuration of network and telephone cables. It checks for mis-wired connections, wire continuity, and network cable polarization. With the included terminator, you can even test cables in a cable channel. This hand-held cable tester is lightweight, economical, and quick and easy to operate -- a perfect, on-the-go tool for any electrician, technician, or network administrator. This cable tester's next generation design allows you to differentiate between straight-through, cross-over, and reverse cables, by flashing eight LED's one by one in sequence, indicating the pinout configuration from one connector to the other. Features
- Detachable master and remote units for versatile testing functionality.
- BNC Coax, RJ45, and RJ11 connector test ports
- 8 independent LED Displays + 1 shield LED display
- Detachable remote unit
- 9V battery not included
- Deluxe black faux-leather carrying bag included
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review
909.598.3718 for product advice and phone orders
Live chat with us today. 08:30am - 5:00pm PST
Keep us informed. Report any errors