5 Bay eSATA RAID HDD Storage Array Enclosure with PCI-X Card
5 Bay eSATA RAID Hard Drive Storage Array with PCI-X/PCI Support
External SATA (eSATA) Storage Array RAID Subsystem with built-in Port Multiplier and eSATA host interface, supports both 1.5 Gb/s and 3Gb/s Serial ATA transfer rates. Connected to a eSATA PCI(-X) card, this subsystem gives you more than 10 times the data transfer speed of an average Network-attached storage (NAS) and massive hard drive space capability. It supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 0+1, JBOD functions, providing a protected, easy to manage, cost effective storage solution.
- RAID Levels 0, 1, 0+1, and 5 supported; automated self-repair with auto-rebuild and hot spare functions
- Sustained data transfer up to 230 Mbytes/sec. (when using multiple SATA drives in RAID 0)
- Over 10 times faster than average NAS systems (assuming 20MB/sec NAS transfer)
- Suitable for editing high definition video
- Includes an eSATA controller card, usable on PCI and PCI-X slots.
- Supports five SATA/SATA II hard drives (not included); combined capacity of up to 3.75+ TB
- Hot-swappable drive trays to enable adding hard drive and capacity as needed; host adapter has multiple ports and can connect to multiple external storage arrays
- Hard drive temperature monitoring and alarm system; Five hot-swappable SATA hard drive trays with power-off and lock mechanism to take offsite as a safe backup
- Plug and play; Easy to setup and manage;
- Capacity: 3.75TB+
- Host Interface: eSATA, 3Gb/s
- Sustained Transfer Rates: Up to 230MB/s
- Power Consumption: 150W Max (with 5 drives)
- Maximum Storage Capacity: 3.75 TB +
- Power Connection: 110V to 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 6.75" x 9.5" x 11"
- O/S Support:
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003 (RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD),
- Mac OS X 10.4.x or later (JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 10 via OS), Mac OS X 10.3.9 (RAID 5)
- Fedora Core 4 Linux, SuSE Enterprise 9.0 (RAID0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.0 (RAID0, 1, 0+1, 5, JBOD)
- Other Linux: RAID via OS
- RAID tower with 5 SATA II trays
- eSATA controller, (SiI3124 chipset) for PCI or PCI-X slots
- External SATA II cable
- Screws for hard drive mounting
- Utilities CD-ROM
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review