1.5ft 24AWG Nickel Plated 1/4" (6.3mm) TS Mono Male to Male Oxygen-Free Instrument / Speaker Cable
1/4in. (6.3mm.) Mono Cable
The 1/4in. mono audio connection is a widely used long-time standard that exists on many multimedia devices including speakers and home theater devices. Therefore, 1/4in. mono cables are essential for home theater and other multimedia setups. Using these cables will bring you clear and high-quality sound that only superior cables can achieve.
PI Manufacturing's cables are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every cable is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our cables, you can bask in unmatched audio clarity while enjoying realistic and lifelike multimedia experiences.Typical Applications:
- Audio connections between multimedia devices.
- Connections between speakers.
- Connections between speakers and other multimedia devices.
- Connectors: Nickel Plated 1/4 (6.3mm) TS Male to 1/4 (6.3mm) TS Male
- Conductor - Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC)
- Wire Gauge: 24AWG
- Shield: 80% OFC Braid
- Cable OD: 6mm
- Length: 1.5ft
- Jacket: PVC
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
|Connector Types:||1/4in. (6.3mm.) mono male to 1/4in. (6.3mm.) mono male|
Be the first to post a review