Micro-USB to USB Cable
Micro-USB is a connector that's significantly smaller than and designed to replace mini-USB, and is used on many smartphones and PDA's. USB is used to connect a wide variety of devices, such as keyboards, mice, printers, scanners, external USB storage, and flash card readers. These cables provide interface functionality between USB and micro-USB, thereby increasing your devices' versatility and flexibility, enhancing your system's overall technical and economic efficiency. Using these cables, you can enjoy high-fidelity and high-speed data transfer rates that only superior cables can deliver.
PI Manufacturing's cables are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every cable is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our cables, you can have ease of mind while enjoying the highest quality computing experiences.Typical Applications:
- Connecting between computer peripherals and computers.
- Connecting between smartphones and computers.
- Connecting between PDA's and computers.
- Connecting between micro-USB devices and computers.
- Connecting between USB devices and computers.
6ft USB 2.0 A Male to Micro-USB B Male Cable - BlackFeatures
- Cable length: 6 feet
- AWG: 28
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
|Connector Types:||Micro-USB male to USB male|
Be the first to post a review