Non-Impact 66,110 Type Punch Down Tool without CutterPI Manufacturings economical Non-Impact tool allows for effortless termination of IDC connections. The end tip has a removable blade, which can be interchanged to different sizes and selection based on the task at hand. This tool's does not house a spring-loaded impact mechanism (non-impact). The user will have to apply pressure to perform its punch down operations. The ergonomic handle is comfortable to grip for long-term usage in the field. This tool does not include a cutter. Features
- Does not contain a spring-loaded impact mechanism
- Turn the turnable part by clockwise direction to H indicated pressure H=15+/- 2kgs for inserting larger wire into terminal block or L indicated pressure L= 10+ 2kgs for standard wire.
- The storage on the top of tool is for storing one piece of spare blade.
- Optional Blades made of SNCM-21 and harden.
- All are interchangeable and reversible.
- Blades are easy for changing and w/o using of screw driver.
- HT-3340,w/o blade, tool's body only.
HT-334A : 66,110 type blade with cutter
HT-334B : 110 type blade with cutter
HT-334C : 66,110 Type without cutter
HT-334BK : Krone Type with Cutter
HT-3340 : without blade nor cutter
NOTE: HT-334, HT-334A, HT-334B, HT-334C, HT3340, HT-334BK ARE WITHOUT IMPACT FUNCTION
HT-314 : 66 Type with cutter
HT-314A : 66, 110 Type with cutter
HT-314B : 110 Type with cutter
HT-314C : 66,110 Type without cutter
HT-314BK : Krone Type with cutter
NOTE: HT-314, HT-314A, HT-314B, HT-314C, HT-314BK ARE WITH IMPACT FUNCTION
HT-3140 : Punch down tool w/o blade nor cutter
Blade for HT-Series Tool
HT-14 : Use on 66 Type
HT-14A : 66,110 Type blade with cutter
HT-14B : 110 type blade with cutter
HT-14C : 66,110 type blade w/o cutter
HT-14BK : Use on Krone type
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review