25ft 18AWG AC Power Cord (NEMA 5-15P to IEC 60320C13) UL/CSA Listed - BlackPower Cords are used everyday for a variety of different applications. Televisions, computers, lights, machinery, are all examples of devices that use power cords. Almost anything you can think of that is plugged into an electric socket uses a power cord. Sometimes products come with power cords that are too short for your application or task at hand. PI Manufacturing's UL listed power cords are useful to achieve power connections and also help you reach various lengths that you desire. PI offers a variety of different end connections and extensions. If a power cord is too short, extensions help you to make a cord longer allowing you to use only the lengths you need. 18AWG wires with a 10 amp power input are the standard for power cords and will work in a majority of everyday devices and products. Features
- 25 feet high quality power cord
- Color: Black
- 110/120 Volt
- 3-prong grounded male plug to 3-pin shroud female connection type
- Female end will connect directly with your device and male end will plug into a standard outlet
- Designed for computers, scanners, printers, monitors, and other 3-pin shroud devices
- UL Listed
- 18AWG is designed to carry up to 10 amps
- NEMA 5-15P to IEC 60320C13
Outlet - Male
Inlet - Female
|Illustration||Pin Spacing, Centers (mm)||Note|
|C3||C4||N/A||10||Polarized version of C5 and C6|
Symmetrical version is not polarized.
Unsymmetrical version is polarized which is indicated with code with a "P", i.e. IEC 60320C7P or IEC 60320C8P.
|C11||C12||N/A||10||Polarized Version of C9 and C10|
|C13||C14||14||Most commonly found in PCs and peripherals|
|C15||C16||14||For warmer appliances|
|C17||C18||14||XBox 360 and some vacuums|
|C19||C20||13||Older PowerMac (G5) and Cisco computers|
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
AC Power Cord, UL Listed, 25ft - Black3-prong grounded male plug to 3-pin shroud female
Be the first to post a review