RCA Composite Video and Stereo Audio Splitter, 1 Input 4 Output
Stereo audio is audio that contains two channels of audio, typically left and right channels in correspondence with the human left and right ears. RCA is a long-time industry standard in the audio/video market. Splitters manage connections between more than one connection at one end and one connection at the other end. Splitters are very useful for systems where one device is shared among multiple displays. Using these splitters, you can enjoy high-fidelity and stunningly realistic audio and video that only superior splitters can deliver.
PI Manufacturing's splitters are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every splitter is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. The RCA Composite Video and Stereo Audio Splitter will allow you to split a RCA composite video signal with stereo L/R into 4 additional outputs simultaneously. This splitter is very convenient if you need to share your DVD player or composite video device to multiple televisions.
- 1 A/V input, 4 output simultaneously
- With premium component and advanced circuit design
- Each output amplifies independently with high isolation and strong anti-interference
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
RCA Composite Video and Stereo Audio Splitter, 1 Input 4 OutputVideo
- Input Level Resistance: VS 0.8-1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- Output Level Resistnce:VS 0.8-1.4Vp-p/75ΩSupport: 50Hz to 5.5MHz
- Input Connector: 1
- Output Connector: 8
- Input Level Resistance: 2V (RMS)/47kΩ
- Output Level Resistance: 2V (RMS)/1KΩ
- Support: 10Hz to 20KHz, 0dB
- Input Connector: 1(L+R)
- Output Connector: 4(L+R)
Be the first to post a review