RJ45 Cat5e Snagless Molded Ethernet Patch CableDeliver performance for your bandwidth intensive network with these premium Cat5e Ethernet patch cables from PI Manufacturing. Each cable includes a snagless molded boot to provide strain relief for the cable during installation, while ensuring the connector clip is protected when plugging and unplugging. 50 micron gold plated RJ45 connectors ensure maximum conductivity, while preventing signal loss due to corrosion or rust. These network cables are also constructed with 24AWG pure bare copper conductors for longer runs and faster speeds. PI Manufacturing Cat5e Ethernet patch cables meet and exceed all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards. Designed for residential homes, enterprises, government sites, or any applications requiring certified cables.Features
- Connects to computers, routers, wall plates, patch panels, etc.
- Snagless molded design provides strain relief and protection
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) wires
- High quality 50 micron gold plated RJ45 connectors ensures optimal conductivity and eliminates signal loss due to corrosion or rust
- 24AWG pure bare copper conductors for longer distance, faster speeds, and conformance to Cat5e certifications
- Performance specifications rated up to 350MHz
- Compatible with 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, and 1000BASE-T networks. Supports speeds up to 100Mbps
- CM rated for in-wall use
- UL listed, CSA approved and ETL Cat5e certified
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
by Scanline VFX on 2012-10-03
Great price and product always works well, have ordered many times before and will do so again
909.598.3718 for product advice and phone orders
Live chat with us today. 08:30am - 5:00pm PST
Keep us informed. Report any errors