S-video & RCA Stereo, Molded Strain Relief Cable, Male to Male, 50ft
S-Video and 2 RCA Stereo Audio Cable, Male to Male , 50 feet.
These high quality, highly shielded Video/Audio cables are carefully manufactured to insure a high quality, interference-free sound and picture. PI Manufacturing's high quality cables will bring an amazing viewing experience unlike any other. The highly conductive pure copper enhances the quality of the data stream providing only the most sharp and vivid images while the molded strain relief protects the wire from stress to maintain its durability and endurance. With 90% shielding, these audio/video cables will out perform all others. Our audio/video cables also are designed with an oxygen-free cable jacket, to keep harmful rust causing oxygen out. These cables are great for connecting an audio/video source using just one high quality cable, which allows for a neat, low cost connection. Let PI Manufacturing's cables bring you the sound and picture quality you want and deserve.
- 50 feet of professional grade cable
- Single S-Video male to male connection
- Double RCA Stereo (left/right) male to male connection
- Molded Strain Relief to withstand stress
- Easily identifiable colored bands
- 90% Shielded to ensure an interference-free sound and picture.
- An OFC (oxygen-fee cable) jacket to ensure a long rust-free life. A rust-free cable means long life and great performance.
- 26 AGW center conductor (construct 13C/0.12)
- Drain Wire: Bare Copper Convolved 40C/0.12
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
|Connector Types:||S-video and RCA stereo male to S-video and RCA stereo male|
Be the first to post a review