Networking (Cat5e/Cat6) Cable Tester for Cable Lengths or Short, Open, Wiring Pin OutCommunication is paramount in all living things, and just as important is the clarity of the message. To limit miscommunication as much as possible, PI manufacturing's networking cable tester thoroughly examines the Ethernet lines to ensure their integrity. This portable device test network cables of lengths of 3 to 1200 ft and locate any wiring or connection error such as short circuit, open circuit, jumper wire, wiring pin out, reverse connection or cross-talk interference. This simple yet accurate device has a big screen to display results and is capable of testing coaxial cable and telephone lines as well. Among other features, this tester is top notch and will determine any irregularities if there are any to be found. Features
- Networking(Cat-5e,Cat-6) Cable Tester for testing cable lengths(3-1200 ft) or short, open, wiring pin out
- One person is enough to complete the cable continuity check
- Check wiring error in Cat.5e Cat.6, coaxial cable and telephone line.
- Such as open circuit, short circuit, jumper wire, reverse connection or cross-talk interference.
- Locate the wiring or connection error.
- Measure cable length and determine the distance of open circuit and short circuit.
- Dynamically calibrate cable length and make length measurement as accurate as 97%.
- Simple and easy use. Big screen to display test result clear.
- Portable unit with long battery life (wait-case 50 hours).
- Automatically time-delay shut off.
- Measure length and pair with or without far-end recognizer.
- Locate cable and there are 8 far-end passive test jacks(ID NO.1-NO.8).
- Far-end recognizer with prompting voice.
- Self-checking function and automatically compensate any change in battery capacity or ambient temperature.
- Single board computer software watchdog design and reliable operation.
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review
909.598.3718 for product advice and phone orders
Live chat with us today. 08:30am - 5:00pm PST
Keep us informed. Report any errors