IEEE 1394a Firewire PCIe Adapter Card
IEEE 1394a Firewire is a standard for connections between computers and computer peripherals, such as data storage devices and camcorders. PCIe (PCI Express) is a computer bus popular on many computer motherboards/mainboards for attachment/connection of computer hardware/components. These adapter cards provide IEEE 1394a Firewire interface functionality for your computers, thereby increasing your devices' versatility to improve system efficiency and economy. Using these adapter cards, you can enjoy high-fidelity and high-speed data processing and transfer rates that only superior adapter cards can deliver.
PI Manufacturing's adapter cards are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every adapter card is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer and processing speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our adapter cards, you can have ease of mind while enjoying the highest quality computing experiences.Typical Applications:
- Using IEEE 1394a Firewire devices/peripherals with computers.
- Adding IEEE 1394a Firewire ports to computers.
IEEE-1394a PCI Express Card with VIA Chip
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification 1.0a
- Compliant with IEEE 1394-1995, 1394a-2000 and OHCI 1.1 Sandards
- PCI Express 1-land(x 1) Firewire adapters works with PCI express slots with different lane width
- Installs in any available PCI Express slot and supports data transfer rates up to 400Mbps
- Two external and one internal 6-pin Firewire ports to support DV camcorders, hard disks, removable drives, scanners, digital cameras and other Firewire audio/video device
- Onboard power connector to provide reliable source
- Built-in 4-pin power connector allows you to receive extra power supply from system
- Driver supported MS Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/XP 64-bit/Vista
- For Driver Please use vt6130
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review