Micro SATA to SATA Data and Power Adapter
SATA is a popular standard for connecting and powering computer data storage devices. It is much smaller than the deprecated IDE while allowing much higher data transfer rates. Micro SATA is a smaller SATA connector designed for 1.8 in. hard disk and solid state drives. These particular adapters interface between Micro SATA and standard SATA connections, allowing you to use 1.8 in. HDD/SSD with a larger variety of computers. SATA connections are an absolute necessity for any SATA-capable computer system, and with our SATA adapters, you can take full advantage of your SATA devices' ultra-fast data transfer capabilities no matter where you place your devices.
PI Manufacturing's adapters are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every adapter is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our adapters, you can have ease of mind while enjoying the highest quality computing experiences.Typical Applications:
- Connecting Micro SATA 1.8 in. HDD/SSD to SATA-capable computers.
- Connecting SATA data storage devices to Micro SATA-capable computers.
- Micro SATA male to SATA jack + SATA Power jack
- Micro SATA end will plug directly into HDD
- Plugs into Micro SATA device and provides standard SATA jacks
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
|Connector Types:||Micro SATA to SATA data+power|
Be the first to post a review