Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter Cable
Mini-DVI is a DVI-type connector developed by Apple for use on Apple products. This adapter cable allows you to interface between Mini-DVI and VGA devices, allowing you to use view VGA video on Apple mini-DVI display and mini-DVI video on VGA displays. Using this cable will increase your versatility and flexibility with Apple and non-Apple video and display devices, bringing you brilliant graphics and immersive high-definition video.
PI Manufacturing's cables are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every cable is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our cables, you can bask in unmatched video clarity while enjoying realistic and lifelike multimedia experiences.Typical Applications:
- PowerBook G4
- Mac mini
- Interfacing between Apple mini-DVI video devices and VGA devices.
- High Definition Multimedia Interface Cable, Perfect for connecting your Mini DVI source devices to VGA display devices
- Transfer Bandwidth: From 165MHz(4.95Gbps) to 340MHz(10.2Gbps)
- Cable Type: Triple Shielding
- Signal Type: Transition Minimized Differential / Signaling (TMDS) Connector Type: Mini DVI Male to VGA Female
- Length: 10ft
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review