M1 to VGA and USB Cable
M1 cables are frequently seen on video projectors. M1 can carry not only video but also USB in the same cable. This can allow devices like USB mice to control projectors. M1 to VGA cables allow a computer to output to projectors using a standard VGA connector. High resolution output can be viewed.
Selecting M1 Cables
Make sure that your output device has a VGA output. The projector should also support VGA input. If you need USB input into the projector, select the M1 cable that includes USB.
PI Manufacturing's cables are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every cable is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our cables, you can bask in unmatched video clarity while enjoying realistic and lifelike multimedia experiences.Typical Applications:
- Connecting projectors to computer video output.
- Connecting projectors to USB mice and other computer control devices.
- M1 to VGA & USB Cable, 6ft
- Works projectors that have an M1 port
- Connects to PC's for full control
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
|Connector Types:||M1 male to VGA male and USB male|
|OD:||6.5mm. for VGA, 4.5mm. for USB|
Be the first to post a review