No password needed.
16 Channel Linux based DVR PC Server System
PI Manufacturing brings to you the latest in digital video recording and video surveillance. This Linux standalone server is specifically assembled to operate as a dedicated server entirely for the purpose of digital surveillance. The server is built upon an Intel based chipset and includes a core Linux module that contains an integrated operating system and software. With 512MB memory and Video display with TV output, you are able to view your real-time video display on your monitor or television screen. The live feeds can also be recorded for playback on the system's 250GB hard drive. The system is capable of recording during scheduled events, when triggered by motion, or continuously. Since the operating system and software is embedded into the Core Linux Module, the full capacity of the system hard drive is dedicated to video data storage. Additionally, it also prevents viruses and system errors associated with operating systems and software. For convenience, the system also includes a DVDRW allowing you to store your recorded data onto a DVD for backup or quick transfers. In the case that you are away from your system, the professional software allows you to setup remote access via the internet. It also supports e-mail and FTP alarm notification when motion is detected over selected areas. The system allows up to 16 individual video feeds, each with customizable properties for video recording. The wireless remote control and a USB infrared remote control receiver gives you command of your system without the hassle of a keyboard or mouse. This server comes completely ready for use and is personally tested by one of our professionals. PI Manufacturing proudly offers you this quality DVR server with the peace of mind you will feel knowing your home or office is surveyed and protected.
- 16 channel BNC connection PCI video capture card allows 16 simultaneous video input feeds
- System can be adminstered remotely, including setup, monitoring, backup, and playback
- Remote Monitoring via local network or internet
- Able to display, record, and playback video from multiple sources simultaneously
- Real-time color and black & white video feeds are supported
- Includes remote control that uses 3 AAA batteries (batteries included)
- MPEG4 grade compression
- DVR on Chip Technology
- Easy plug and play installation
- Motion detection support:
- Alarm or e-mail notification options when motion is detected
- Customizable options to begin recording after motion is detected
- Can select and adjust which sections of screen to monitor for motion
- System includes:
- Intel chip based motherboard with 4 or more PCI slots
- Intel Pentium 4 or better CPU
- 512 mb or more memory
- Intel graphics chipset
- VGA output
- BNC female x 16
- IDE Hardrive
- LITEON DVDRW-rom
- 4 PCI capture cards, each of which has 4 BNC video inputs and supports up to 30 frames per second for each camera
Click Here to view a copy of the specifications for the DVR chip.
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review