Krone Type Blades for Punch Down ToolThis is a blade that is made to be put into your punch down tool which is used for inserting wire into punch down blocks, patch panels, keystone modules, and surface mount boxes. Using the punch down tool, a wire is pre-positioned into a slotted post and then pressed down on top of the wire to secure it. Features
- Tool's frame was divided into main body with impact mechanism inside and the turnable body.
- With impact pressure adjustable control.
- Turn the turnable part by clockwise direction to H indicated pressure H=15+/- 2kgs for inserting larger wire into terminal block or L indicated pressure L= 10+ 2kgs for standard wire.
- The storage on the top of tool is for storing one piece of spare blade.
- Optional Blades made of SNCM-21 and harden.
- All are interchangeable and reversible.
- Blades are easy for changing and w/o using of screw driver.
- HT-3340,w/o blade, tool's body only.
HT-334A : 66,110 type blade with cutter
HT-334B : 110 type blade with cutter
HT-334C : 66,110 Type without cutter
HT-334BK : Krone Type with Cutter
HT-3340 : without blade nor cutter
NOTE: HT-334, HT-334A, HT-334B, HT-334C, HT3340, HT-334BK ARE WITHOUT IMPACT FUNCTION
HT-314 : 66 Type with cutter
HT-314A : 66, 110 Type with cutter
HT-314B : 110 Type with cutter
HT-314C : 66,110 Type without cutter
HT-314BK : Krone Type with cutter
NOTE: HT-314, HT-314A, HT-314B, HT-314C, HT-314BK ARE WITH IMPACT FUNCTION
HT-3140 : Punch down tool w/o blade nor cutter
Blade for HT-Series Tool
HT-14 : Use on 66 Type
HT-14A : 66,110 Type blade with cutter
HT-14B : 110 type blade with cutter
HT-14C : 66,110 type blade w/o cutter
HT-14BK : Use on Krone type
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review