100ft 26AWG High Speed HDMI Cable with Built-in EqualizerNeed to extend your HDMI setup? PI Manufacturing has the solution for you. Standard HDMI cables work great to carry audio and video in High Definition, but for most standard HDMI cables, they may encounter some signal loss after 25 feet in distance. This is where an HDMI with built in equalizer would come into play. These cables not only work with the High Speed of 1080p signals but they have a built in equalizer to boost your signal to ensure the audio and video quality stays true to HD for longer distances. Additionally these cables are built with gold-plated connectors to optimize electrical conductivity for maximal data integrity and have an unparalleled high-speed transfer rate to provide you with the most realistic and enjoyable high-definition audio and visual experience. Typical Applications:
- Audio/video connections in home theater systems.
- High-definition audio/video connections.
- A/V connections over a long range.
- Full 1080p support for Blu-ray and other HDMI enabled devices (PS4, Xbox One, Roku, HTPC)
- Cable ends are marked "Input" (device side) and "Output" (see picture 2)
- 24K hardened gold contacts
- Three layer high density shielding for quality protection
- Twisted pair construction
- The addition of a HDMI Ethernet Channel allows networking capabilities, combining audio, video, and data all on one cable
- An Audio Return Channel is included to allow the sending of audio data upstream from the TV to a surround sound audio system or A/V receiver, eliminating the need for a separate S/PDIF connection
- The introduction of input / output protocols for 3D Over HDMI paves the way to bringing true 3D gaming and viewing experiences to your home theater
- Support for high video resolutions beyond 1080p (4K x 2K video support). The following formats are supported: 3840 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high, 4096 pixels wide by 2160 pixels high
- Support for 3 additional color spaces deliver sharper and higher quality digital still photography when viewed on an HDTV
- A built-in equalizer to prevent signal loss over longer distances
- USB A Male for that additional boost of power to send the signal the full distance of the cable (Sender side)
- Black color (Cable)
- Blue Metal Hood
- 100 feet length
- 26 AWG wires
- OD: 8.2mm
- BC - Bare Copper
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
|Very Heavy Duty|
by Sean on 2014-09-17
I used this cable for a job site and needed a cable to work at up to 100 feet. This worked well. For those using for installation, the USB end is optional and can be used if the HDMI is not providing enough power. Since it has an equalizer built-in, for the most part, it should work flawlessly.
909.598.3718 for product advice and phone orders
Live chat with us today. 08:30am - 5:00pm PST
Keep us informed. Report any errors