HDMI Extender Over Cat5 / Cat6 Network Cable (Up to 60ft at 1080p)
HDMI Extender Over Cat5 / Cat6 Network Cable (Up to 60ft at 1080p)HDMI is a cutting-edge audio/video connection standard on the frontier of technological innovation. Cat5 and Cat6 are popular connection and communications standards used mostly for network connections. If there was a need, these extenders provide a solution to achieve a simpler setup for running HDMI cables in-wall. By running the HDMI cables into PI Manufacturing's extenders, the data is signaled out fully through a Cat5 or Cat6 cable, allowing for the existence of a network that is not bound by any distance. Using these extenders, you can enjoy high-fidelity and stunningly realistic high-definition audio and video that only superior extenders can deliver, almost anywhere you desire. Typical Applications
- Connecting between HDMI devices using Cat5 / Cat6 cables.
- Connecting between HDMI devices over long ranges.
- Connecting between displays/screens/TV's and HDMI signal sources using Cat5 / Cat6 cables.
- Connecting between displays / screens / HDTVs and HDMI signal sources over long ranges.
- Transmission distance:
- 1080p: 50ft (Cat5/6)
- 1080i: 100ft using Cat6 or Cat6a
- Includes transmitter and receiver
- Uses Cat5 cable as a substitute for HDMI cable, allowing for long cable runs
- Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization and amplification
- Compact size
- Supports up to 1080p (24p/60i) resolution
- HDCP compatible
- Bandwidth - 2.25Gbps
- Video Formats Supported - DTV/HDTV 1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
- Output Video - HDMI 1.3a
- No Power Required
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review
909.598.3718 for product advice and phone orders
Live chat with us today. 08:30am - 5:00pm PST
Keep us informed. Report any errors