Power eSATA Cable
SATA is a popular standard for connecting and powering computer data storage devices. It is much smaller than the deprecated IDE while allowing much higher data transfer speeds. eSATA is a version of the SATA connecter designed for external SATA connections. eSATA's more rugged and durable physical features allows a more secure connection in external environments. These particular Power eSATA cables carry both power and data on the same cable for extra convenience and efficiency. Using our Power eSATA cables, you can attach your external Power eSATA data storage device to a Power eSATA-capable computer, giving you maximum utility of your Power eSATA devices' ultra high data transfer speeds.
PI Manufacturing's cables are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every cable is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our cables, you can have ease of mind while enjoying the highest quality computing experiences.Typical Applications:
- Connecting external Power eSATA CD/DVD drives, hard disk drives, and other data storage devices to Power eSATA-capable computers.
Power eSATA allows using one cable for both data and power. Save space with Power eSATA!
- Power eSATA cable, male to male, 2m
- Our Power eSATA adapter makes any computer compatible with Power eSATA
- List of computers with built-in Power eSATA
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
|Connector Types:||Power eSATA male to Power eSATA male|
Be the first to post a review