100ft Cat6 Ethernet Network Crossover Cable, Molded - GreyPI Manufacturing's crossover network cable is typically used for connecting your router to a modem. Also can be used for peer-to-peer networking connection to link two computers together for data transfer or hub-to-hub or transceiver-to-transceiver connections.
- Cable: E188601 type CM 24AWG/4 Pairs UTP Verified UL TIA/EIA LL84201 CSA CMG
- Connectors: RJ-45 Plugs, 50u Gold-Plated
- Boot: Molded Snag-Free Type
- Custom length available upon request
- Length: 100 feet
- Grey color
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review
909.598.3718 for product advice and phone orders
Live chat with us today. 08:30am - 5:00pm PST
Keep us informed. Report any errors