Bluetooth Headset, Multi-Point Supported, 6 Hour Talk Time and 200 Hour Standby TimePI Manufacturing's Bluetooth headset allows you to talk on the phone wirelessly using bluetooth, and more importantly allowing you to be hands-free from any phone device. Bluetooth connection works up to 33ft and has a long lasting battery for up to 200 hours of standby mode and 4 hours of talk time. There are two buttons on the top of the headset for volume control. The answer/end button is built on the headset itself; therefore pressing on the outside of headset activates the button. Features
- Bluetooth working distance: 33ft. (10M) (Connection can be subject to interference from obstructions, such as walls or other electronic devices)
- This headset is compliant with Bluetooth Specification 2.0
- Enjoy up to 4 hours of talk time before the next recharge
- Up to 200 hours of standby mode before recharging is necessary
- LED light for connection indication
- In-ear bud and detachable ear-hook for comfort and securely stays on your ear.
- Volume key directly on the headset
- Answer/end key is built on the headset to pick up or end calls easily and safely
- USB to DC 1.1mm cable to recharge your headset from any USB port
Instructions to Pairing the Headset
- Step 1 The headset must be powered off before you begin to initiate the pairing
- Step 2 Press and hold the answer/end key for 6 seconds until the blue and red light flash alternatively. The headset is now in pairing mode
- Step 3 Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set the phone to search for Bluetooth devices. Check the user guide of your phone for instructions
- Step 4 Select the headset (BH-08U) from the list of found devices
- Step 5 When asked to enter the PIN, please enter "0000" to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones you may need to make the connection separately after pairing. See user guide of your phone for details
- If the pairing is successful, the headset enters idle state and Blue light will flash once every 3 seconds. The headset's name will appear in the list of Bluetooth devices that are paired with your phone. You will only need to pair your headset with your phone once.
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review
909.598.3718 for product advice and phone orders
Live chat with us today. 08:30am - 5:00pm PST
Keep us informed. Report any errors