6ft High Quality Molded Male to Male Component Cable (Video Only)
Component Video Molded Cable
Component video is frequently found on HDTV displays, cable tv boxes, video game consoles, DVD, and Bluray players. Component video requires 3 cables, representing Y, Pb, and Pr. RCA plugs are typically used. Analog high-definition video is transmitted, usually at 480i or higher. Component video cables are an effective way to get high definition video on today's video game systems and DVD players. These particular cables have molded connectors for easier connections and more secure connectivity. Using these cables, you can experience high-quality video that only superior cables can deliver.
PI Manufacturing's cables are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every cable is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our cables, you can bask in unmatched video clarity while enjoying realistic and lifelike multimedia experiences.Typical Applications:
- Connecting between home theater devices.
6ft High Quality Molded Male to Male Component Cable (Video Only)PI Manufacturing's high quality shielded component cable delivers the perfect audio and video connection for your television. Providing up to 1080i resolution, our component cables are manufactured to ensure interference free picture and sound. Gold plated contacts on these cables bring the ultimate home theater experience to your movies. With extremely high shielding, our component cable will outperform any other component cable out in the market today. Additionally, a strain relief on the cable ensures it doesn't break. Our component cables are designed with an oxygen-free cable jacket and are also uniquely molded to make it stronger and more durable than other cables. No matter what your audio/video source is, PI Manufacturing's component cables will bring you the sound and picture quality you want and deserve. Features
- 6 feet of professional grade cable
- Molded Type Construction - the entire cable and all its parts are molded together. PI Manufacturing's molded construction gives you a cable that is extra strong, durable, and professional
- Triple RGB component video male to male connection
- Easily identifiable colored bands
- Gold Plated contacts to deliver an extremely high quality video
- 100% Aluminum Foil Shielded to ensure an interference-free picture
- 69% bare copper wire shielding; bringing total shielding to 169%
- An OFC (oxygen-free cable) jacket to ensure a long rust-free life
- 22 gauge center conductor
- Construct 1C/0.65
- Strain relief to reduce cable strain, ensuring a long high-quality life
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
|Connector Types:||Component video male to component video male|
Be the first to post a review