IEEE-1394a 6p Plug to 4p Socket Firewire Adapter / Gender Changer
IEEE-1394a Firewire Adapter (6-pin Male to 4-pin Female)
With firewire alpha, machines are able to operate at up to 400 megabits per second (Mbps) allowing large amounts of data to be transferred between computers and peripheral devices such as digital video camcorders, printers, scanners, videoconferencing cameras, hard drives, and numerous other products. However, because of the existence of two pin types (6 and 4), PI Manufacturing offers this firewire adapter to convert between the two. These quality firewire alpha adapters from PI Manufacturing are sure to satisfy what you expect from your firewire compatible devices including iLink peripherals.
- Connectors: 6-pin Male plug to 4-pin Female socket
- 100% compatible with Firewire, iLink, and IEEE-1394 devices
- Data Transfer Speeds up to 400 Mbps
- Easy Plug n Play use
- 6-pin cables provide power to devices and 4-pin cables are for non-powered devices
- Jacket Color: Black
* image or specification may be changed without prior notice.
Be the first to post a review